Bristol is the best city in the world and we can totally prove it.
1. It’s officially the best city to live in in the UK. It was named that by the Sunday Times
2. Its people are very creative. Just look at all the street at. Banksy is from Bristol too.
3. Bristol has some of the best restaurants in the UK.
4. There is always some kind of festival going on. Music, food, street art, even sausage and cider.
5. It is filled with colour. From the colourful houses to the hot air balloons the city has colours everywhere.
6. The architecture is great. Just look at the Clifton Suspension Bridge.
7. Wallace and Gromit came from Bristol
8. So did Ribena.
9. It’s great for startups. It ranked 2nd in the Start-Up Cities Index and had around 2,795 new startups launched in 2016.
10. It was the 1st city in the UK to be awarded the status of European Green Capital in 2015.
After all this who wouldn’t want to live here?