Bristol is a great city and its people are proud to live there. Want to know why? Well? It’s not only recognised for being a great city in the UK and across Europe but you can find some of the UK’s best food there so it’s a heaven for foodies. Here are some of the awards and titles Bristol holds.
1. Casamia is the second best restaurant in the UK according to Harden’s Best Restaurant Guide 2018
2. Bristol was named the coolest city in the UK by Rough Guides
3. Urban Tandoor in Small Street was crowned the country’s best Asian healthy eating restaurant at the Asian Curry Awards
4. Bristol was voted the European Green Capital in 2015
5. Bishopston Fish Bar has been in Fry Magazine’s 50 Best Fish and Chip shops list for 16th years.
6. Bristol is 11th on the National Geographic Traveller UK’s Cool List
7. Cargo was named as one of best places to eat out in the UK by The Telegraph
8. The Sunday Times called Bristol the best place to live in the UK
9. The Bristol Cheesemonger was named the best cheese shop in the UK at The Great British Cheese Awards.
After reading all this how can you not want to move to Bristol right now?