Anthony

my citysocializer: Anthony, Liverpool

Community News

Who: Anthony Where: Liverpool Anthony’s been nominated for being stepping into host this social at the last minute and putting on great night. Anthony’s citysocializer story: I enjoy citysocializer because it’s given me a huge confidence boost in going out and meeting people. I’ve met lots…

READ THE WHOLE POST
citysocializer Leeds

my citysocializer: Mark, Leeds

Community News

Who: Mark  Where: Leeds Marks been nominated for being a popular member and putting on some cracking Leeds events that attract a lot of citysocializers. He hosts an annual “booze cruise” and the “Otley Run”. Both are well known events that get booked up…

READ THE WHOLE POST

my citysocializer: Jamie, Leeds

Community News

Who: Jamie Where: Leeds Why: Jamie has been nominated for being a really great guy with a smile on his face Jamie say’s: “After coming back from traveling and working away for the last 7-8 years. I got told about this site. I’ve…

READ THE WHOLE POST

my citysocializer: Charlie, Manchester

Community News

Who: Charlie Where: Manchester Why: Charlie has been nominated for creating really popular  socials, he jumped in straight away & started creating his own drinks socials at The Northern Quarter which are very popular amongst our members & is well attended. I have…

READ THE WHOLE POST
Screen-Shot-2012-12-17-at-16.46.15

citysocializer travel: Berlin

Community News

Last weekend we were really excited to host our very first trip to Berlin, which comes as the first in the series of Eurotrips planned throughout 2013. Jonny our Head of Community Operations and lover of German beer gives us a rundown of the weekends…

READ THE WHOLE POST

my citysocializer: Jamie, Leeds

Community News

Someone told me about citysocializer after returning from travelling and working away for the last 7-8 years, so I thought I would give it a bash. A lot of my friends had settled down, had families and didnt go out as much but I still…

READ THE WHOLE POST

my citysocializer: Mark, Brighton

Community News

Who: Mark Where: Brighton Why: Mark has been nominated by Brighton’s Community Manager Susan for being a friendly and sociable chap. He went through a lot of trouble for the Regency Show Tunes night, learning some pieces off by heart in case they…

READ THE WHOLE POST

my citysocializer: Amy, Brighton

Community News

Who: Amy Where: Brighton Why: Amy has been nominated by Brighton’s Community Manager Susan for getting stuck into the events and has been leaving reviews which is great.  She has mixed with ease, and has shown great compassion towards me last week when…

READ THE WHOLE POST