citysocializer Rome

citysocializer travel: Rome

Community News

Well they say Rome wasn’t built in a day and on our latest citysocializer weekend trip, we decided that to really make the most of this incredible city we needed to spend an equal amount of time planning some great socials for our members…

READ THE WHOLE POST
citysocializer Leeds

my citysocializer, Francesca, Leeds

Community News

Francesca been nominated for her positive, friendly, and personable attitude and her ability to put new members at total ease. Francesca puts on lots of very successful and busy events in the popular areas of Chapel Alerton and Roundhay and also looks for new…

READ THE WHOLE POST
Anthony

my citysocializer: Anthony, Liverpool

Community News

Who: Anthony Where: Liverpool Anthony’s been nominated for being stepping into host this social at the last minute and putting on great night. Anthony’s citysocializer story: I enjoy citysocializer because it’s given me a huge confidence boost in going out and meeting people. I’ve met lots…

READ THE WHOLE POST
citysocializer Leeds

my citysocializer: Mark, Leeds

Community News

Who: Mark  Where: Leeds Marks been nominated for being a popular member and putting on some cracking Leeds events that attract a lot of citysocializers. He hosts an annual “booze cruise” and the “Otley Run”. Both are well known events that get booked up…

READ THE WHOLE POST