Do you love organizing and hosting social events for others? Do you live in Manhattan or close by? We are looking for a confident outgoing individual to join our team and help us grow our social community in New York City.
The Role: Part Time Community & Events Manager (entry level)
- Hosting 2-3 social nights out every month in New York venues.
- Recruiting and supporting a team of hosts from within our community
- Organising and hosting a special citysocializer party every 2-3 months for our community
- Playing a key role in growing our social community in New York
You will need to organise the events, create the socials on the website, contact the venues and host the socials on the night.
We expect you to:
- Live in the Manhattan area or nearby.
- Love night life, social events and people.
- Have very strong communication skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be able to work independently from day 1
- Have some hosting or event organising experience (preferable)
In return we will give you:
- Room to develop and grow your skills
- The experience of working in a fast growing start-up
- A lot of fun with the coolest colleagues ever
- The opportunity to go out with cool people & get paid for it! :)
This is a part time role and we are very flexible (as long as you get the job done). To apply please make sure you have an account on citysocializer.com and are familiar with our website.
Sounds like you?
Please email your CV and a covering letter with a short description explaining why you’d be suited to this role to email@example.com.